Velux Centre Pivot Smoke Vent Window
Email email@example.com or call now on 01425 473537
VELUX smoke-ventilation roof windows for sloping roofs with integrated motor are CE-marked in compliance with the European standard for smoke and heat exhaust ventilators EN 12101-2. Suitable for roof pitches 15 – 90 degrees.
- Most suited for roof pitches between 15-60° for smoke ventilation purposes.
- Can provide either 1m2 (SK06 size) or 1.5m2 (UK08 size) of smoke-free ventilation area.
- Opens to 85° within 60 seconds.
- Comfort ventilation possible at the touch of a button.
- Complete control system for single or groups of windows.
- For aerodynamic smoke ventilation, our systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2 for roof pitches between 15-60°.
- For geometric smoke ventilation, our systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2 for roof pitches between 15-90°.
Single electrically operated GGU white polyurethane roof window with laminated inner pane for additional safety
Additional smoke detectors and break glass call points can be ordered separately.