Fakro FSR Centre Pivot Smoke Vent Windows
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call now on 01425 473537
Description: These Fakro FSR centre pivot windows with electrical actuator (as shown). With an installation range of 15-90°. This smoke ventilation window has been manufactured and certified according to harmonised standard EN 12101-2:2003. The FSR is usually installed in stairways.
- Suitable for roofs with pitches between 15° and 90°.
- FSC Certified.
- BBA Approved (02/3944).
- Manufactured according to EN 12101-2:2003.
- Made of high quality, vacuum impregnated pine which is guaranteed to be knot free. It is finished with natural lacquer.
- “topSafe” security means there is a reinforced hinge on the window. The FSR held together with a steel slat to the lower part of the sash to achieve at least class III safety as per EN13049.
- Glass construction from outside to inside = 4H-ST14Ar-33.2T3 – the outer pane is a 4mm toughened glass, 14mm steel spacer filled with inert argon gas.
- The 6.8mm internal pane is an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class P2A, EN 356,1(B)1 wg EN 12600), complete with a low emission coating.
Packages available: –
1 Single electrically operated FSR Smoke Vent Window
Additional smoke detectors and break glass call points can be ordered separately – Please contact office for more details.